Wednesday, May 27, 2009

♥MUMMY BUFDAY♥

27MAY....
♥MUMMY BUFDAY♥
today is my mum bufday...
when i was school..i sms to wish my mummy..
hehe..so paiseh nehx..
at class we so boring...
tiba-tiba...i kena marah...
WTF~!
den i beh song them...
dun wan talk to them...
lucky xue pui me...
xue are bz to finish her moral projek...
den i bz to wrote down all the unhappy thing...
wakaka~
after xue finish her moral projek..den she start drawing some thing
she make a bufday card to my mum...
so funny...bt sweet^^

sha sha de xue draw de bufday card...damn cute nehx~
hiak hiak~

ring~~~~~
finish school jor~
me..xue...ying...xin...(4 KANASAI)
waiting our mum to fetch us...
ying n xin bak home le...
jux me n xue sha sha de waiting n waiting...
damn hot...bt our mum still not cum yet....
OMG~wan pass out jor....@!@~~~
finally my mum um le...
woohuu~
xue wan giv the bufday card to my mum bt she damn paiseh...
she ask me help her giv my mum..
i fast fast run away...den she terpaksa giv byself~
hiak hiak~
she so paiseh...my mum say she damn cute...
cox she paiseh n her face turn red red de...
wakakaka~
thx my babes xue~muax~
after we go fetch xin,ying n si pendek(my kai gor)
we lost the way go to si pendek house...
OMG~
so dam sum~
but finally oso found tat way to si pendek house~
stupid si pendek~!
leceh betul...
he wan go inteview 1st...take so long time~
my stomach was hungry...
about 3.30pm we jux reach KIMGARY restoran...
i cnt tahan le...den look for the menu...i feel wan order all the food~
hiak hiak~
i waiting again...tat stupid si pendek bully me again...
hng...damn lame...
but w hav fun...my mum was vry happy....
hahas~
tiba-tiba....si pendek hole the SECRET RECIPE n gif my mum....
my mum kena takut...hahas~
bil plzz...


so cheap...we hav 5 person..but jux RM35.70
cox my mum bufday...den hav special discount...
so luckly....^^
my bro having exam...cnt celebrate vif us...
haiz...
damn sad...
wish my bro can get good result...
BROTHER i miss u so.....(paiseh...)


who r she?!
hehe~
is our KANASAI xin~
she so blur....duno i taking her photo...
i so pro....hahas~
5p.m they all come my home...
stupid~
all dirty dirty run to my room...=="
bt me oso same de~hahas
ying so noob...play PS always loss...
haiz...
about 6p.m my mum fetch them all go bak home~
finally i can take bath le...tired....
ZzZ~
today however nth special was happen...
but for me n my mum was tat damn happy day...
cox...MY MUMMY BUFDAY~^^
MUMMY I LOVE U
however we always argue...but she still my onli lovely mum...
mummy...wish u happy always...muax^^

No comments:

Post a Comment