Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FUCKER BITCH~!!!!!!

my friends.....
tat was a FUCKER BITCH in friendster word~~!
she was using my photo to her own profile~~!
it was ridiculous~!!!!
i curse i never know tis FUKER BITCH~~!!!
tat stupid thing was she does will messed up my own image~!!!
i duno wat conspiracy of her~~~!!!
tat are not funny but it dull~~!!!
i very pity for her,cox she din't pretty like me or other gals~~!
so jux make she does a stupid thing like a FUKER BITCH SHIT~~!!!!
i can kosher ur face is ungly but i cant kosher u copy my photo to use at urs~~~!!!!!!!

oh yaa~~
forget a important thing~
i wana to intro to all my friends to know tis FUCKER BITCH~~~!!!!!
LOOK AT HERE~~~
TIS IS HER FRIENDSTER WEBSIDE~~~~
http://profiles.friendster.com/xeanmaica

hey bitch~~
if u saw my blog n say sorry to me...i will forgive u if my mood are good~
if u dun like i wrote tis all....
come out to challengs me...if u dare....
i always welcum u at my school SMK COCHRANE PERKASA!!!!!
remenber tis,,BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment